- Line pipe
- Fittings – couplings, unions, fasteners
- Valves and actuation
- Instrumentation – gauges, sensors
- Production equipment – wellhead components, blow out preventers, christmas tree components
- Artificial lift systems – rod pumps, progressing cavity pumps, variable frequency drives
- Power transmission – belts, sheaves
- Mill and industrial supplies – lubricants, adhesives, janitorial, paper products
- Safety and PPE – foot, head, eye, hearing, respiratory, and fall protection, protective clothing, and more
- Tools – hand tools, power tools, welding supplies
- Fabrication – separator packages, heater/treaters
Please visit our Products page for more information.
DistributionNOW has a fleet of project/hook-up trailers to support customer field operations. Our 16’ and 28’ covered trailers are used primarily for field projects, while our 30’ and 40’ flatbed gooseneck trailers are used for hauling pipe and bulk material to customer sites.
- 16’ covered trailers – built-in metal shelving for inventory; double doors in the rear for ease of loading and unloading material
- 28’ covered trailers – built-in metal shelving for inventory; used primarily for multiple well site pad hook-ups
- 30’ and 40’ flatbed trailers – used primarily for hauling single and double random lengths of pipe, large OD valves, large OD weld fittings, and other bulky materials